Saturday, July 25, 2009

Come on a 47 ride!!!














I have been on boats in the ocean all my life. Growing up one of my dads many jobs was a commercial fisherman, I have pictures of myself being potty trained on the boat...a nice bucket with a toilet seat on top did the trick! I have been on the 47 with my Benjamin before we were even dating, one of my Princess duties. But last weekend was my first trip on the 47 with my man at the wheel! What a fun and beautiful day we had. Benjamin took me and the girls, along with Gamma Stacee and Papa out for a nice ride on his big boat! I could have stayed out there all day...but Laia didn't like the 'hills' she was having so much fun until we actually hit ocean, and the big waves were just too much for her, so we headed back in. But not before both the girls had their turn driving of course! We got some great pics. I am so proud of Benjamin and the work that he does! Oh and, he doesn't look too bad in his uniform either;) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment