Friday, July 17, 2009

Malaia's First Stretch Mark!!!

I was watching Malaia from the other room looking at herself in the mirror and soon she yells...MOM....come here!!! So I went into the room and said "What baby?" She then turned back to the mirror, pointed at her eyebrow and said "You see my stretch mark?" I died laughing! Where does she come up with these things! She is just my doll baby! She has a birthmark on her eye brow, and I guess after inspecting my belly, and inspecting her eyebrow, she came up with the fact that she too, had a stretch mark! Love it!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Man, I have so many stretch marks it's crazy. Glad to hear that you can sympathize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt it! You stay so cute and tiny, and then you get so tiny right away after too! I cant imagine ONE stretch mark for yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats hilarious! Its amazing the things kids pick up!

    ReplyDelete