Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snider Family Fishing Fun

Daddy came home from a loong 2 days on duty only to convince me to go fishing with him and the Bigs. Usually fishing trips are for Daddy Malaia and Mia while mommy puts Kaia down for a nap and gets some scrapping done. But today was a full family fishing day. In the RAIN! I don't like being cold, but what Daddy wants Daddy gets...so I bundled up and headed out for the adventure...
Ok so Dad's fishing hole is pretty covered by trees, and it was only sprinkling outside so we were safe from the rain...
Kaia thinking...why do they do these things to me....

The Bigs...they are fishing pros...they taught mommy that fishing trips really just mean, outside with lots of snacks while you throw sticks in the water and scare the fishies away...which makes Daddy upset;)

Ill be honest I spent most the fishing trip taking pictures of the girls...I cant help myself! But we had a fun outdoor day with Daddy...and I think Kaia even had fun, although none of the pictures really captured that;) Our fishing trip was cut short due to our little Mia falling in...Daddy was right there to grab her right up, she was our only catch of the day. Mommy laughed, Mia yelled...its not funny! We spent the rest the day talking about having Mia for dinner...her only reply, Its not funny guys!!!

Happy Wednesday to all, hope yours was a fabulous as ours!!!




















2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious about Mia. That's what memories are made of, as my Dad says. Love the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that is too cute!!! tell mia that the only thing i caught when i was little was a seagull!!:)

    ReplyDelete