Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Monster Mia is 3!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to our little Monster, or as she would prefer you call her, Princess Mia. I cant believe the Snider birthday season is here already! This year we decided instead of parties we would just have the birthday girl be in charge of the day! As always we started out with candles in our pancakes...

And Mia wasted no time getting into some princess attire just in time for presents! 3rd birthday in the Snider home means BIKE year!!! Now even though it was pouring down rain outside(imagine that in the middle of March;) by no means meant we would have to practice riding another day...bring on the indoor biking!!!
Mia really just wanted to spend the day on her bike! Which was fine with us:) She had asked to see a movie for her birthday (gramma and papa stole that activity and they saw Gnomeo and Juliet) and dinner at her favorite diner in Florence...we sit in an actual CAR...such a fun restaurant! I love this kid! She is so full of life, and energy! She is a lover...and a scrapper:) She keeps Daddy, mommy, and sisters on our toes daily...and we wouldn't trade her for anything!
I cant believe you are THREE my big girl! Mommy is sooo proud of you! From spelling your entire name, to counting to 50 with sister, to insisting that you cant leave the house without a tutu on, you make me smile and laugh my days away! I love you so much, and cant wait to spend another fun and busy year being your mom!!! Happy Birthday sweet Mia!!!
Ugh, and yes, they even got to pick out their cake this year:( Which made Daddy happy(his fav. polka dot cake, which the girls happen to LOVE and mom happens to DISlike) I don't know that this will be an option next year for birthdays:) Call me crazy but I just LOVE the pretty cakes I order them each year...who can go wrong with a pink and purple princess tower cake right...and chocolate...oh well, we will battle that out next year:)














No comments:

Post a Comment