Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tie Dye cupcake fun

I decided to try a fun new cupcake and they turned out great! The girls just LOVED them, and Daddy was pretty excited to take them to the station to show off his girls cupcake baking magic! I started with a plain white cake mix and made it just as the box said. Then I separated the mix into 5 different bowls. I added food coloring to each bowl, I used the neon food color which I ended up loving, the colors were sooo vibrant! Then I just dropped a bit of each color into my cupcake tin and...
Magic! Tie dye cupcakes! I love the colors, these are too cool!



Then onto the frosting! I made some yummy colors, put them all in the bag and voila!


These were so fun, so easy, and sooo pretty! I'm not a cupcake eater but Benjamin and the girls said they were soo yummy too :) Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment