Monday, March 21, 2011

mouthpiece anyone?

Being a mom has got to be by far the BEST job in the world. I think I say this all too often, but I cant help myself. I am the luckiest woman alive. I get to stay at home and watch my kids learn and grow every day, I wouldn't trade it for anything. From the hilarious things a 3 and 5 year old come up with, to watching my 8 month old sit with a basket of toys and be the happiest human alive, I am just so blessed, head to toe, in life! There are certain stages, especially in the first year, that I hear myself say, this is definitely my favorite age! But I honestly think 6 months-until crawling is my FAVORITE stage! They can sit up, entertain themselves, and cant MOVE!!! :) I can sit Kaia down with a basket of toys while I entertain the bigs, or even better...get housework done!!! YAY:) She is just so content to sit there and take each toy out, one by one, slobber all over it for a bit, before she goes back for the next victim! I love love love to watch her with her basket of toys. Love to watch her explore each part of an old cell phone, or a mirror, suck on it for a bit, and then toss it to the side....cant we all be this easily entertained?! But what I love about Makaia at this stage even more than I did my older girls is her silly bracelet fetish! Every time we turn around there she is, exploring her basket of goodies, with a bracelet accessorising her mouth :) It is just too cute! After a few weeks of it I decided to grab the camera out a few times and catch the cuteness....enjoy!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment