Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Engagement shoot

I have always wanted to be a photographer....Ive always had a camera in tote and any family and friends will tell you with Jessie, everything is about getting the perfect picture. But the idea of being a photographer got put on the back burner when the kiddos started making their debuts, at least professionally. But having kids is a great way to practice, they are too cute to not grab the camera at least 47 times a day. I am lucky to be blessed with SISTERS as well. I have taken family pictures for my older sister and her family, set up shots and made my mom 'snap' them for my own family shoots, and done engagement pictures for another. Mind you, I have no idea what I'm doing, but they love me to do it anyway, and I love any chance I can get now to practice on family...in hopes that someday when the girls are older, I can take classes and finally actually figure out what it is I'm doing! Another sissy is getting married soon and she gave me the honor of shooting her engagement shots. We had so much fun, so I wanted to finally share a very unprofessional, but just as gorgeous, photo shoot we did...enjoy...















Ronnie & Michael


1 comment:

  1. These are amazing and you can do anything you set your MIND TO!!! I would hire you now to do this and I'd be happy to pay for such sweet and unique setups for each situation you shoot. I know Ronnie and Mikey and I can see their personalities in these photos which makes them special....
    I love you

    ReplyDelete