Sunday, April 10, 2011

Year full of Fun

I had the hardest time at the end of 2010 trying to find a new family calendar. We have done the lighthouse year, the Disney Princess year(Daddy loved that one), the black & white gorgeous shots of big cities year, but I just wasn't feeling another year of any of those. I also just couldn't bring myself to spending $15 on a calendar! So onto eBay to find a blank DIY calendar to start my fun project! I found them on eBay for like $3 and figured you cant beat that, I ordered 3! I decided it would be a fun way to share the year through pictures, and making my own calendar was a fun winter project anyway! Of course the grandma's would need one as well. Especially with Makaia being in her first year and changing so much month to month, this would be a great way to keep up to date! So I made the layouts...
January


February


March


April


May


June

July


August


September


October


November


December


I left the picture's blank and at the end of every month we mail off the picture for the next months slot so grandma's month is up to date! She of course looks forward to see who made the cut for the next month! Such a fun and super easy little project...I'm thinking we will do this every year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment