Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Snider Girl #4 ?

Getting ready to head out for a day at the park I was in the bathroom straightening my hair when I heard Benjamin tell Mia to 'go have mommy do your hair and we will go'. Mia came into the bathroom, I locked the doors, and we started;) It took only seconds but this looks like a different PERSON!!! She thought it was so fun to have 'blong'(a combination of long, and blonde hair, its what kind of hair the girls say Malaia has) hair like sissy! I listened for Daddys reaction when he first saw our little curly girl, straight. 'Oh how pretty Mia' I hear, then right into the bathroom he was to ask 'Why did you do that!!' I laughed and told him I liked it, and he agreed but just explained he loved her curly hair so much the straight kinda made him sad. 'Can you change it back now?' I laughed again and told him he would have to wait until tomorrow. We headed out for the day and I couldn't stop laughing every time I looked at Mia. She is such a doll baby, and with the straight hair she looked just like big sissy! But I have to admit at the park it made me nervous trying to keep an eye out for her, I'm so used to just looking for the curls:) I also had to keep myself from telling anyone we came in contact with that 'she actually has curly hair' how silly of me, but its all I wanted to say to anyone that day...
Our little family day was as fun as always, and although we all loved Mia with her blong hair...we are happy to have our curly monster back:)


No comments:

Post a Comment